Things to Consider Before Dropping

buy accurate mobile phone number list data
khatijaseobd

Things to Consider Before Dropping

Post by khatijaseobd »

I tried to sign up for YouTube with GSuite one time and they seemed to have an entirely separate set of rules for GSuite accounts where I couldn’t create an account within X days of creating the GSuite account etc. It’s unbelievable how impossible it is to contact a human at YouTube. Reply to Shaun Kehinde Lawal 3 years ago Done. Reply to Kehinde Lawal Rick Kittrell 3 years ago Done! Wow this sucks, and is scary to think that you can put so much time and effort into building something, then just get it taken away.

I hope we can get your channel back up Will. Reply to Rick Kittrell Dr.Ammar Noorwali 3 years ago I’m totally agree with , it happened to me several times with Facebook, Amazon, Twitter, TNT , DHL, and google. All of them have very ‪bad customer services. They are very restricted without any reason Bahrain Phone Numbers List The feel like they dominate the people and they can control everyone and all people can’t live without them. In the fact they are useless. They don’t have vision, they only try to sack more money from audience and business. They are growing by people interest , but they don’t appreciate the people.

I think the best way is to build our platform and make it popular for the people without using their platforms. We can only use them for sharing and make the platform more popular, but without depends on their platforms completely. All contents should be in our platform only. Reply to Dr.Ammar Noorwali Lynette 3 years ago Hello Will: I’ve never seen your videos or website, but Spencer Haws sent me an email about it. I’m furious at the censorship going on these days, and so retweeted your messages! I hope you win this fight, and thanks for the advice about how to secure our freedoms by keeping backup copies and sending people to our own platform. I will follow you from now on! Reply to.